OldGamerz
Follow Oldgamerz
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Author Topic: Telltale's THE WALKING DEAD: A New Frontier RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED  (Read 1450 times)

Offline nad2dare

• Site Administrator
  • Grumpy Old Git Club
  • Origin ID: nad2dare
  • PSN GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Steam Tag: nad2dare
  • XBL GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Discord Name: nad2dare
Telltale announced today that A New Frontier, the third season of its The Walking Dead series, will premiere worldwide on December 20th.

That day, episode one will be available for purchase digitally on PC, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, iOS, and Android. A Season Pass containing access to all five episodes of the season.

For players who prefer a physical copy, on February 7, 2017, Telltale will release a Season Pass disc containing the first episode and access to episodes 2-5 as they’re released. The disc will be available for Xbox One and PS4.

Telltale also revealed new art from A New Frontier, which you can check out below:

A New Frontier once again stars returning favorite Clementine, as well as a new character named Javier, "a young man determined to find the family taken from him." Telltale revealed the first details of the new season back at E3.

This is the third full season of Telltale’s The Walking Dead, following the IGN Game of the Year-nominated first season in 2012 and second season in 2013. Telltale also released a one-off episode titled The 400 Days in 2013, and a spinoff miniseries focused on Michonne earlier this year.

madgeordie51

Re: Telltale's THE WALKING DEAD: A New Frontier RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 11:47:58 am »
I will be get this but I haven't got around to the michonne one yet

Offline nad2dare

• Site Administrator
  • Grumpy Old Git Club
  • Origin ID: nad2dare
  • PSN GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Steam Tag: nad2dare
  • XBL GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Discord Name: nad2dare
Re: Telltale's THE WALKING DEAD: A New Frontier RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 11:58:11 am »
I will be get this but I haven't got around to the michonne one yet
Me too, I brought the Walking Dead Michonne episodes when it was on sale last month (halloween) and need to play it, before this gets released.