Gaming Nights & Planned Events > Game Nights

request a game night

<< < (2/4) > >>

NeRvEaGeNt 78:
Its on the pc version of EA Access so id say high chance of that but not certain

Uncle Orbius:

--- Quote from: Madgeordie on November 17, 2020, 08:28:07 am ---Division 2 im with you happy to mix up the gears nights but what sort of golf game we looking at. Thinking with ea access coming to game pass surley there is some on there or do you have a certain one in mind

--- End quote ---

I'd be there for Division 2, I'm still low level, so will need to be carried   :P

ro0ts:
golf with your friends is available on gamepass & is pretty fun  :)

Madgeordie:

--- Quote from: Uncle Orbius on November 17, 2020, 01:58:29 pm ---
--- Quote from: Madgeordie on November 17, 2020, 08:28:07 am ---Division 2 im with you happy to mix up the gears nights but what sort of golf game we looking at. Thinking with ea access coming to game pass surley there is some on there or do you have a certain one in mind

--- End quote ---

What platform you playing this on orbs

Ps golf with your friends i dont believe this offers cross platform i would like a cross platform if possible so everyone can join any ideas ?

Wreckfest hoping to add this soon
I'd be there for Division 2, I'm still low level, so will need to be carried   :P

--- End quote ---

Uncle Orbius:

--- Quote from: Madgeordie on November 17, 2020, 04:02:23 pm ---What platform you playing this on orbs

--- End quote ---

PC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version