By using these forums you are agreeing to these following rules.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that these following rules have been created by the administrators of the site, who aren't professional web administrators but do this for free to provide a non-profitable service to for like-minded people to meet and share their experiences. This means that sometimes the administrators, moderators & staff may make mistakes and this shouldn't be used against them in a personal manner.
Member account rules
1. You must be of the age of 30+ to be a member, minimum age of 28-30 must have a member's referral which will be put to a community vote. Members found to be lying/hiding their age will be banned.
1(a). Members who are voted in by the community will be on a three month trial period where they will be unable to join a team until trial is up any breaking of rules during said period will incur immediate ban.
2. You may only have one username on the board at any one time. If you wish to change your name, you can do so by contacting a member of the admin team here where we will be more than happy to do so.
We reserve the right to merge or delete multiple accounts.
Posts / Communication
1. There will be no excessive use of profanity.
2. There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
3. There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
4. Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
5. All posts are property of the poster.
6. This forum and all web sites owned in conjunction with this forum have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post.
6a. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators or moderators deem reasonable.
7. Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator.
8. If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or the 'report post to moderator' feature; please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact.
9. We are adults but please keep foul language to a minimum, any excessive un-called for language will be removed and you will receive a warning.
10. Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM a moderator or administrator before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
Staff or member disputes
Any disputes with the staff or members of the oldgamerz forum will be handled in private through the Private Message System. If you do have an issue please PM the admin group or an individual admin.
1. Users may not argue an administrators/moderators decision publicly.
2. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem cannot be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to an administrator.
3. The forum administrators will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
4. No member or staff will be badgered or constantly provoked by any member of the community, this will lead to a single warning followed by a ban should it continue.
1. The administrators have the right to access all of the forums of this site, this means all private team lobbies and unless required will not share any information within these areas to any other member of the site.
2. An administrators decision is the final decision.
Pictures and signatures
1. Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive. If you plan to post more than one image, or the topic is based on graphics, please link the images rather than screening.
2. Pictures should be no bigger than 500px wide.
3. Signatures may contain images, but may not be any larger than 500x200 pixels. If your signature is larger than the allotted size given, you will be requested by a moderator to resize your image.
4. Please also keep text signatures under 5 lines. Failing to append with a moderator will result in the removal of your signature.
External contact and software
1. Pornography, Warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
2. Advertising, commercial-related or competing products are all forbidden in any relation to your account.
Impersonation of Oldgamerz staff or members
1. Any person/s who attempt to present themselves as a moderator by posting negatively to a member's topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.
2. Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community, violation of any of these rules will result in consequences determined on a case-by-case basis.