Member Archives > Fallout 76

Next Fallout 76 Xbox One Beta Dates & Start Times Announced*updated3*

<< < (3/4) > >>

Casey:
Good to know I'm safe until level 5 then. I'm hoping the game encourages co-op more then griefing though. However I'm sure this game will have more then it's fair share of dicks!

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

OldG Neurotic:

--- Quote from: nad2dare on October 28, 2018, 01:10:13 pm ---Updated with other platform time, Bethesda has really screwed up the uk times.

--- End quote ---

We’ve definitely been given the short straw regarding times!
Played up to level 5 as well. May take a while to get used to it. Especially the perk cards. Seems odd do you think

nad2dare:

--- Quote from: OldG Neurotic on October 29, 2018, 06:34:47 am --- Especially the perk cards. Seems odd do you think

--- End quote ---
:+1

Maybe they are trying to expand the perks to a more online team strategy perks, which feel like Fallout Shelter, i.e. more about base/community building perks/skill ?

nad2dare:
Missed last night beta, because you have to download another update, which is 45gb.

So will try tomorrow, November 1 – 2 PM ET to 7 PM ET (11 AM PT to 4 PM PT / 6 PM to 11 PM UK)

Casey:

--- Quote from: nad2dare on October 31, 2018, 02:54:11 pm ---Missed last night beta, because you have to download another update, which is 45gb.

So will try tomorrow, November 1 – 2 PM ET to 7 PM ET (11 AM PT to 4 PM PT / 6 PM to 11 PM UK)

--- End quote ---
I have downloaded again. Will see if I get the chance tomorrow

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version