Member Archives > Fallout 76

Next Fallout 76 Xbox One Beta Dates & Start Times Announced*updated3*

<< < (2/4) > >>

OldG Neurotic:
I thought the beta was going to run for a bit more time? At least a weekend?  Seems ridiculous to just let it run for a couple of hours!

Expired One:
do anyone play the beta and if you did what did you think of it?

nad2dare:
Updated with other platform time, Bethesda has really screwed up the uk times.

Casey:
Only remembered this an hour after the advertised starting time, so managed half an hour or so inbetween trying to cook a roast! Anyway it seemed to work, and quite smooth on a xbox s. It was odd seeing the odd other player in the world doing their own thing. Thankfully no one tried to kill me! You have the option to team up with other people when you meet them, but I'm sure playing with friends will be better. I can imagine the loot and crafting could get quite addictive. Already at level 2 I could craft some basic armour and pipe guns etc. You have a portable camp that you carry with you and it will be interesting to see what buildings you can create when you gather more loot.
 The beta times look better this week so hopefully will give it another go this week.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

nad2dare:
Manaaged to play yesterday session 2 (10pm-12am) & today session 3 (4-6pm).

So far it's ok, I know that sound mmmh, but every time I start to really get into the game the session runs out.

My character is currently level 5 & your progress does carry on from the previous session inlcuding the last mission you were on.

--- Quote from: Casey on October 28, 2018, 08:13:34 pm ---Thankfully no one tried to kill me!

--- End quote ---

There's a reason for that, once your player hit's level 5, then other playes can steal/attack & kill you. 

Hopefully will try an get an hours worth of play in session 3 October 30, 11 PM to 3 AM UK.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version