OldGamerz
Follow Oldgamerz
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Author Topic: Resident Evil 7 proves that PSVR can be more than just a novelty  (Read 321 times)

Offline Expired One

• PC Gamer
  • Site Administrator
  • OldG Ambassador
    • Expired One YouTube Channel
  • How did you find us?: Xbox.com
  • PSN GamerTag: Expired One
  • XBL GamerTag: Expired One
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-02-01-resident-evil-7-proves-that-psvr-can-be-more-than-just-a-novelty

By Ian Higton Published 01/02/2017

It was my birthday last week and, thanks to some tactical holiday allocation in 2016, I managed to roll five days over into 2017 which I used to give myself a whole week off work to celebrate.

While most people would have spent that time on a nice relaxing holiday somewhere warm, I strapped on a PSVR headset and threw myself into the gore-soaked murder maze that is Resident Evil 7.

I've had this sinking feeling about PSVR for a while now. Was it really worth all that money I spent? Will we ever get to play something that's not a 20-minute 'experience' or a cockpit game? I wasn't so sure, but during the 12 hours it took me to finish the game, my hopes that PSVR could be more than just a novelty were well and truly lifted.

In the video below, I go into much more detail about exactly why I think you should brave Resident Evil 7 in PSVR. It's not for the faint-hearted, but if you can handle it, I sincerely believe it'll be one of the most memorable gaming experiences of your life.

Offline NeRvEaGeNt 78

• VIP Member
Re: Resident Evil 7 proves that PSVR can be more than just a novelty
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 11:13:33 am »
I thought the opposite the reaction to this type of game shows its only good for this and therefore very novelty.

Dont mind me im just mad as I paid in excess for 2500 for the ultimate VR and then was left sorely dissapointed by it all

>:(