Member Archives > Far Cry 5 / Far Cry New Dawn

Worth a buy?

<< < (4/4)

UltraViolet:

--- Quote from: nad2dare on February 15, 2019, 12:51:54 pm ---
--- Quote from: UltraViolet on February 15, 2019, 03:56:27 am ---has anyone played the three DLC's ?

--- End quote ---
Do you mean for far cry 5 ?

If so then yes I have played all 3 dlc, as I got the fc5 gold edition.

dlc1 Hours of darkness is - you play a pow set in nam you have to escape the area & reach the rendevous point to escape. about 4 hours
dlc2 Lost on mars, you play a red neck who get transported to mars to stop an alien invasion for coming to earth. about 6-8 hours
dlc3 Dead living zombies - you play a director/screen writter trying to pitch your zomblie flick ideas to a holly exec. 3-4 hours.

I thought the zombie one was going to be my fav of the dlc, but intead it was the least appealing dlc that was the one I enjoyed the most, dlc1 nam.  Also Hurk from the far cry series is in dlc 2.

--- End quote ---

great info, i can see why the prices are quite low now, i'm glad they are not the same price as the yeti expansion for FC4

Cosquae:
Was thinking about getting FC: New Dawn, but instead picked up FC5 on special offer.

Enjoying it quite a bit, must say.

Whilst the antagonist isn't quite as memorable as FC3, I think I prefer the game overall (especially mission design which was a bit meh in FC3).

Perhaps lacks the atmosphere of FC2, but since New Dawn is set in the same world as FC5, thought I would give it a go.

If anyone wants a co-op game of FC5 (PC), let me know.  Never tried any these games co-op, could be fun.

UltraViolet:

--- Quote from: Cosquae on February 24, 2019, 08:20:03 am ---Was thinking about getting FC: New Dawn, but instead picked up FC5 on special offer.

Enjoying it quite a bit, must say.

Whilst the antagonist isn't quite as memorable as FC3, I think I prefer the game overall (especially mission design which was a bit meh in FC3).

Perhaps lacks the atmosphere of FC2, but since New Dawn is set in the same world as FC5, thought I would give it a go.

If anyone wants a co-op game of FC5 (PC), let me know.  Never tried any these games co-op, could be fun.

--- End quote ---

i'm enjoying the game as well; going almost directly from FC4 to this i was expecting more of the same really, although i was forgetting how many years ago FC4 was released and everything is improved

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version