Game Chat Motherboard > Gran Turismo 7

Your first Gran Turismo?

<< < (2/3) > >>

HomerRamone:
I played porsch challenge too which I think was also yamauchi. Had an negcon which was looks odd but worked well

NeRvEaGeNt 78:
I’m not sure about first but based on the shambles of GT7 I think this one may be the last for a lot of ppl . Now reviewing at 3.4 on metacritic, people are very very unhappy .

Uncle Orbius:

--- Quote from: NeRvEaGeNt 78 on March 18, 2022, 01:40:37 pm ---I’m not sure about first but based on the shambles of GT7 I think this one may be the last for a lot of ppl . Now reviewing at 3.4 on metacritic, people are very very unhappy .

--- End quote ---

Why's that Nerve? I thought it had great reviews?

Casey:

--- Quote from: Uncle Orbius on March 18, 2022, 02:11:30 pm ---
--- Quote from: NeRvEaGeNt 78 on March 18, 2022, 01:40:37 pm ---I’m not sure about first but based on the shambles of GT7 I think this one may be the last for a lot of ppl . Now reviewing at 3.4 on metacritic, people are very very unhappy .

--- End quote ---

Why's that Nerve? I thought it had great reviews?

--- End quote ---
No-one has been able to play it for 24 hours. You have to be online even in the single player bits apparently

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/03/gran-turismo-7-ps5-ps4-offline-and-unplayable-for-over-24-hours

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

HomerRamone:
Was just reading there is a lot of upset because they have reduced the payouts for many races - in some cases by 50%.
Which means you need to grind a lot more - or use microtransactions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version