OldGamerz
Follow Oldgamerz
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Author Topic: Elden Ring Official Strategy Guide Is 2 Volumes & More Than 1,000 Pages  (Read 4877 times)

Offline nad2dare

• Site Administrator
  • Grumpy Old Git Club
  • Origin ID: nad2dare
  • PSN GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Steam Tag: nad2dare
  • XBL GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Discord Name: nad2dare
The Lands Between is a sprawling open world filled with dastardly foes and a plethora of secrets. So it's not too surprising that Elden Ring's official strategy guide clocks in over 1,000 pages and is spread across two volumes. Officially titled Elden Ring Books of Knowledge, each volume is available to preorder individually for $40. Volume 1 releases July 29 , while Volume 2 arrives September 30.

The strategy guide is published by Future Press. The hardcover books feature unique cover art, and Amazon's listings note that each book comes in at 512 pages. Keep in mind that strategy guides and art books are often discounted ahead of release at Amazon. If you order now, you'll get the books for the lowest price offered until release.

Volume 1 "contains a complete record of The Lands Between." The entire world is mapped, including the overworld, underworld, and many dungeons. It includes details on every NPC you come across during the adventure and has a whopping 100 area maps.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/3869931140?ascsubtag=ag%3Ags-1100-6504421%7Cvg%3A3e3bcdd8-01c2-4dc9-855b-e22dccfeb757%7Cst%3Adtp&linkCode=g12&tag=cnet-onelink-uk-21

Volume 2 focuses on the monsters and creatures you fight throughout the game, including detailed looks at every boss. It also covers Elden Ring's vast array of weapons and armaments.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/3869931191?ascsubtag=ag%3Ags-1100-6504421%7Cvg%3A3e3bcdd8-01c2-4dc9-855b-e22dccfeb757%7Cst%3Adtp&linkCode=g12&tag=cnet-onelink-uk-21

Offline Casey

• VIP Member
These look great. I'm very tempted despite nearly coming to the end of my first playthrough.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Offline UltimateKGB

• Forza 7 Time Trial Champion
  • OldG Legend
  • Hello I'm new here (see my profile page)
At £20 each would have probably bought but don’t think I can justify £40 each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline UltimateKGB

• OldG Legend
currently £35.19 each on Amazon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline nad2dare

• Site Administrator
  • Grumpy Old Git Club
  • Origin ID: nad2dare
  • PSN GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Steam Tag: nad2dare
  • XBL GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Discord Name: nad2dare

:+1

Offline UltimateKGB

• OldG Legend

:+1
If you already had it preordered the first one apparently went down to just under £32 and I think Amazon charges the lowest price it hits during the preorder period.

Offline UltimateKGB

• OldG Legend
Looks like these have been delayed with Amazon listing Vol 1 as 30th September and Vol 2 31st October.

Offline UltimateKGB

• OldG Legend
Looks like these have been delayed with Amazon listing Vol 1 as 30th September and Vol 2 31st October.

Confirmed

https://www.future-press.com/news/