OldGamerz
Follow Oldgamerz
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Author Topic: Tekken 7 PS4 Bundles In Europe  (Read 2755 times)

Offline nad2dare

• Site Administrator
  • Grumpy Old Git Club
  • Origin ID: nad2dare
  • PSN GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Steam Tag: nad2dare
  • XBL GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Discord Name: nad2dare
Tekken 7 PS4 Bundles In Europe
« on: May 09, 2017, 11:44:42 am »

Sony will offer PS4 Pro and Slim bundles for the fighting game soon.

The upcoming multiplatform fighting game Tekken 7 is getting a PS4 Pro bundle in Europe.

PlayStation France has announced a new system bundle that comes with the souped-up PS4 (1 TB) and a copy of Tekken 7. There will apparently also be a Slim (500 GB) version. A listing at UK retailer Game shows a price of £250 for the Slim edition, though it's not clear what the Pro versionw will cost.

https://www.game.co.uk/en/playstation-4-500gb-and-tekken-7-deluxe-edition-only-at-game-1330151?cm_mmc=Sony-_-PS4-_-Twitter-_-PS4Tekken

It remains to be seen if the new Tekken 7 bundles will be available in the US or other markets.  As for Tekken 7, the fighting game launches on June 2 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

Offline detski

• Xbox Champion
  • Global Moderator
  • OldG Legend
  • I'm getting too old for this sh*t
  • How did you find us?: UK Xbox forum
  • XBL GamerTag: detski
Re: Tekken 7 PS4 Bundles In Europe
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 12:44:15 pm »
It's kind of a shame that the console is just black rather than Tekken themed in some way. I used to love Tekken on Playstation, unfortunately due to the reversed position of d-pad and analogue stick on Xbox (which I generally prefer for most other genres of games) I could never get to grips with fighting games on Xbox, and a fighting stick was just too expensive to consider.

If this console was more "special edition" I would be tempted and I would also get to play Horizon Dawn. However Mrs D would probably definitely kill me if a PS4 appeared under the TV.

Offline nad2dare

• Site Administrator
  • Grumpy Old Git Club
  • Origin ID: nad2dare
  • PSN GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Steam Tag: nad2dare
  • XBL GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Discord Name: nad2dare
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 01:03:05 pm »
Well I'm waiting for a special edition of the ps4 pro console to be released, like you said Detski, if it's just a plain console for the pro I'll, wait.

I hope that star wars battlefront 2 will have a pro special edition console, like the original ps4 Vader console.

Offline detski

• Xbox Champion
  • Global Moderator
  • OldG Legend
  • I'm getting too old for this sh*t
  • How did you find us?: UK Xbox forum
  • XBL GamerTag: detski
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 02:10:39 pm »

I hope that star wars battlefront 2 will have a pro special edition console, like the original ps4 Vader console.

Now that was a truly special edition console, that's how it's done properly.