OldGamerz
Follow Oldgamerz
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Author Topic: FIFA 18 REVEALED WITH CRISTIANO RONALDO AS COVER STAR  (Read 1579 times)

Offline nad2dare

• Site Administrator
  • Grumpy Old Git Club
  • Origin ID: nad2dare
  • PSN GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Steam Tag: nad2dare
  • XBL GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Discord Name: nad2dare
FIFA 18 REVEALED WITH CRISTIANO RONALDO AS COVER STAR
« on: June 05, 2017, 05:53:21 pm »
FIFA 18 will launch on September 29, and EA has also announced that Cristiano Ronaldo will be the game's cover star for the first time.

The game will be released on Xbox One, PS4, PC, PS3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Switch.

There will be three different editions of FIFA 18. The standard edition comes with a Cristiano Ronaldo loan card for Ultimate Team, £10 / $15 worth of Jumbo Premium Gold Ultimate Team Packs, as well as eight special edition kits.

The Ronaldo edition has £40 / $60 worth of packs, and you get the game three days early on top of what you get in the standard edition.

The Icon Edition comes with £80 / $120 worth of packs, everything you get in the Ronaldo edition, as well as Team of the Week Loan Player Packs, and a Ronaldo Nazário loan card.

The Brazilian Ronaldo Nazário (original Ronaldo, to us older folk), headlines FUT Icons, a new feature which will have more details revealed soon.

"It is a real pleasure to be on the cover of FIFA 18," said Cristiano Ronaldo. "It's a great feeling and I am grateful to have been chosen." Ronaldo is currently regarded as one of, if not the best player in the world, and has made a habit of winning trophies throughout his career, the most recent one coming last Saturday in the Champions League.

Offline Expired One

• PC Gamer
  • Site Administrator
  • OldG Ambassador
    • Expired One YouTube Channel
  • How did you find us?: Xbox.com
  • PSN GamerTag: Expired One
  • XBL GamerTag: Expired One
Re: FIFA 18 REVEALED WITH CRISTIANO RONALDO AS COVER STAR
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 11:32:59 pm »
Only just got fifa 17 and I think last played either 13 or 14 before that graphic look amazing but it hasn't changed that much it game style from previous versions I played. So I give it a pass for another 4 years or so...

Offline NeRvEaGeNt 78

• VIP Member
Re: FIFA 18 REVEALED WITH CRISTIANO RONALDO AS COVER STAR
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 10:53:08 am »
Ronaldo and FIFA = Boooom  ;D