OldGamerz
Follow Oldgamerz
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Author Topic: Injustice 2  (Read 968 times)

Offline stonesroses

• Established Member
  • Hello I'm new here (see my profile page)
  • How did you find us?: MVG
  • XBL GamerTag: stonesroses
Injustice 2
« on: September 22, 2017, 07:10:33 pm »
Not normally a beat em up fan But quite enjoying a recent street fighter 4 on backwards compatibility right now.

Was thinking of getting Injustice 2 on the PS4 Pro.

The reviews looking pretty good but was looking to get the thoughts of people who have played it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline nad2dare

• Site Administrator
  • Grumpy Old Git Club
  • Origin ID: nad2dare
  • PSN GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Steam Tag: nad2dare
  • XBL GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Discord Name: nad2dare
Re: Injustice 2
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 08:21:19 pm »
I have this game on ps4, as the only person on oldg who plays fighting games, I would say this this the best fighting game of 2017, even if your not a fan of fighting games, but like the dc universe it is a good game with lots of offline and online modes.

If your not sure about the game have a look at my play through

Offline stonesroses

• Established Member
  • Hello I'm new here (see my profile page)
  • How did you find us?: MVG
  • XBL GamerTag: stonesroses
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 09:46:59 am »
Will  do fella. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline fustuarium

• VIP Member
  • Origin ID: OldGFust
  • PSN GamerTag: Fustuarium
  • Steam Tag: Fustuarium
  • XBL GamerTag: OLDG_Fust
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 11:12:17 am »
Well.... I was thinking of getting it. Then I played the tablet free to play version on my Nvidia K1 and thought it was a bit tedious. As far as I can see, and maybe the console\PC version is different, is it's more like a strategy game than fighting. The only movements are tap or swipe or block. Blocking is really delayed so seems pointless. Direction of swipe makes no difference. So ends up being tap, tap, swipe - tap, tap, swipe - special move. Yawn.

I loved Soul Caliber series and missed the movement and variety in I2. That said, it seems to have deep complexity. Different character types, power upgrades, mission etc. I think that's where it gets it's good reviews as you no doubt need to get a good team synergy to do the higher difficulties.

Happy to be corrected on this, and would be interested to see if console is different to tablet free-to-play.

Offline nad2dare

• Site Administrator
  • Grumpy Old Git Club
  • Origin ID: nad2dare
  • PSN GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Steam Tag: nad2dare
  • XBL GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Discord Name: nad2dare
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 01:36:14 pm »
Well.... I was thinking of getting it. Then I played the tablet free to play version on my Nvidia K1 and thought it was a bit tedious. As far as I can see, and maybe the console\PC version is different, is it's more like a strategy game than fighting.

The console version is different and imo much better then the tablet/mobile game as they both play differently.

The table/mobile version is limited because it is hard to pull of the moves, and this designed to be simplified,  when compared to the console version where the moves are design for pad/stick and is a completely different game.