Member Archives > Rocket League

Rocket League Xbox One (Gauging Interest)

(1/3) > >>

detski:

So, Rocket League has arrived on Xbox One. The much praised PS4 game is now available for £15.99, apparently it's really good fun with some friends.

So basically, is anyone thinking of getting this? Is there potentially some future Oldg nights for this game? Worth my cash?

Let me know below...

Mister Jammy:
I'm thinking of buying , watched some clips of it , looks good fun .

Hotchilidamo:
Looks great, I'm up for it.

I have one condition though. If anyone sounds anything close to those shouting American kids in that video I will leave and never speak to any of you again  ;)

detski:

--- Quote from: Hotchilidamo on February 17, 2016, 12:17:13 pm ---Looks great, I'm up for it.

I have one condition though. If anyone sounds anything close to those shouting American kids in that video I will leave and never speak to any of you again  ;)

--- End quote ---

;D yeah, possibly not the best video advert for the game, I was hoping for potential private matches. You can play 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 so the more Oldg the better for this one. It does also have a single player league for those curious.

Uncle Orbius:
Rocket league looks like a fun game, that said, I never really took to football with cars even in Forza 4, I found it more frustrating than fun most of the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version