OldGamerz
Follow Oldgamerz
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 6264 times)

Offline Fired Upon

• Site Administrator
  • OldG Ambassador
  • Expired One's better half
  • How did you find us?: Expired One signed me up
  • Steam Tag: firedupon (don't use very often)
  • XBL GamerTag: Fired Upon
Introduction
« on: February 07, 2023, 10:32:52 am »
Oldgamerz has been created for the more discerning, mature gamer over the age of 30. It is aimed at bringing together other like-minded gamers and give them a community of their own.

We offer a place to share the latest gaming news, your gaming experiences and, of course, a host of new people to add to your friends' list.

Here at Oldgamerz, the emphasis is on enjoying your gaming experience rather than winning at all costs. If that strikes a chord, then you are in the right place.

We pride ourselves on our friendly approach. Our community includes both weekly gaming events and impromptu gaming nights. There is also chat about gaming (and other random observations about daily life and what is happening in the outside world)...whatever it is that you want from a gaming site, it is here.

We really don't care how good you are or what your KDR is, all we want is for our members to enjoy gaming and have a laugh.

Registration doesn't cost a penny and comes with free banter from our members. So, sign up, get involved, send us a friend request and, who knows, you may just realise you have stumbled across the gaming experience you have always wanted.

Happy gaming!

Offline Quidzgamer

• OldGamerz time trial champion
  • Established Member
  • I'm so good at games I'll break the controller
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2023, 06:19:28 am »
Morning, please can I ask whoever is able to change my username to my new gamertag.

MP23UK

Thanks in advance