OldGamerz
Follow Oldgamerz
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Author Topic: Fallout 76 Now Available For Pre-Loading  (Read 1223 times)

Offline nad2dare

• Site Administrator
  • Grumpy Old Git Club
  • Origin ID: nad2dare
  • PSN GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Steam Tag: nad2dare
  • XBL GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Discord Name: nad2dare
Fallout 76 Now Available For Pre-Loading
« on: November 09, 2018, 08:57:46 pm »

Fallout 76 Now Available For Pre-Loading but if you've downloaded the beta on PC, hold onto it.

If you've pre-ordered Fallout 76, you can start downloading it to be ready for release next week. Bethesda gave word that the install is ready to go, along with instructions on what to do with that beta file you may still have laying around.

According to a series of tweets, the pre-load is available on Xbox One and will follow for PlayStation 4 and PC soon. If you have the console versions of the beta installed, you can delete them and your progress will still carry over to the full game. If you have the beta on PC, you'll receive a small update that will prepare your game file for launch.

The beta came in several waves, and Bethesda has already outlined some fixes and responses to pieces of feedback it received. The company plans to make this a live game, and kicked off the beta with an open letter cautioning that it will be filled with bugs--radioactive and otherwise. The team plans to work on improving it long-term, and keeping the servers running "forever."

Though this is Fallout's first foray into an online, connected world, it can be played very similarly to one of the series' single-player adventures. Of course, there are drawbacks to that kind of isolated landscape for those who do want to make it a social experience. One big remaining question that won't be answered until launch is how its cosmetic DLC will work, given that we've seen some items for sale but have no idea yet how the in-game currency translates to real dollars.

Fallout 76 is coming November 14.

Offline UKCowboy74

• OldG Legend
    • http://www.oldgamerz.co.uk
  • How did you find us?: Took the Red Pill
  • Origin ID: UKCowboy74
  • PSN GamerTag: UKCowboy74
  • Steam Tag: UKCowboy74
  • Twitch ID: UKCowboy74
  • XBL GamerTag: UKCowboy74
Re: Fallout 76 Now Available For Pre-Loading
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 12:41:24 am »
Got an Email from Game today my Power Armour Edition should be getting Delivered to me tomorrow

Offline nad2dare

• Site Administrator
  • Grumpy Old Git Club
  • Origin ID: nad2dare
  • PSN GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Steam Tag: nad2dare
  • XBL GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Discord Name: nad2dare
Re: Fallout 76 Now Available For Pre-Loading
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 12:41:04 pm »
Got my steelcase from shopto today.

Originally pre-ordered from amazon they Fallout 76: S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Edition (Game + Set of 7 Pin Badges) & Fallout You're S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Pin Badges (Set of 4) for £60, but when shopto annouced a steel book edition later for £50.  I cancel my amazon order, as I would rather have thge steelbook then the set of pins.

Also my shopto order came with a code for 500 atom points.

I could have brought the Power Armour Edition, as game uk have them in stock, but I do not like the look/design of the T-51 Power Armor Helmet. I prefer T-60 helmet, which is featured on the game cover of the Fallout 3/4.