Member Archives > SoulCalibur VI

SoulCalibur VI Struggles

(1/2) > >>

nad2dare:

The soul still burns, but it does so from within a trashcan in Japan these days. SoulCalibur VI endured a disastrous opening in its native Japan, selling a feeble 24,049 copies on the PlayStation 4. That’s way down on previous entries, and with the sequel also struggling in Western territories like the UK, it’s not looking great for this epic series of swords and shields.

fustuarium:
Is that because it will (or at least this is my impression) plummet in price very quickly. That's what I remember with the previous ones. 50% less couple months after release....

Expired One:

It's not like it got bad reviews probably just victim of the overcrowded game release schedule, as fusarium said the price will drop very fast on this one

Uncle Orbius:

--- Quote from: Expired One on October 30, 2018, 03:55:32 am ---It's not like it got bad reviews probably just victim of the overcrowded game release schedule, as fusarium said the price will drop very fast on this one

--- End quote ---
:+1

I for one would be interested in getting it when it crash lands by more than 50% in the Digital space

fustuarium:
Well, it's 30% off already in this weeks PS4 event (£55 to £35)....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version