Game Chat Motherboard > Gran Turismo 7

Gran Turismo 7 Players Protest & Review Bomb

(1/2) > >>

Expired One:
Gran Turismo 7 Players Protest & Review Bomb Game Over Sony/PlayStation's MTX Greed & Deception

HomerRamone:
https://blog.playstation.com/2022/03/25/gran-turismo-7-an-update-from-polyphony-digital/#sf254892831

Casey:

--- Quote from: Expired One on March 21, 2022, 01:55:20 pm ---Gran Turismo 7 Players Protest & Review Bomb Game Over Sony/PlayStation's MTX Greed & Deception

--- End quote ---
Sometimes the review bomb is justified, sometimes not. For example Tunic the new indie game has got great reviews, however apparently because it's too hard and a Zelda rip off its getting negative scores by idiots!
As for GT7 looks like the developer is listening.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

HomerRamone:
I tried GT7 again yesterday  (since I still had my wheel setup for FH)
I'm stillnot convinced the moaning was wholly warranted.
I have 2.25 million in credits. 1 of these was the million mentioned on the webpage, and one was with the version I bought (which was I think the deluxe one from CD keys).
Removing those I still have 250k in credits.
But I also have maybe 20 cars already. And I really haven't played it a whole lot. Maybe a couple hours when I first got it and a couple hours last night.

Curried-Cat:
GT has always been about the grind and winning a bit of cash to upgrade your car in the hope of something better and I don't think many of those playing GT7 realise that.  Games like the Forza series throw cars and credits at you and I can't help think people want GT7 to follow that.

I can understand people wanting to be able to drive those high powered fantasy cars. Unfortunately the micro transactions to allow you to do that are at quite a cost (not micro in any way) and that's peeing people off.

Wonder if they'll change they way you progress as the million credits offered will inbuilt help the early adopters and only briefly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version