Member Archives > Tomb Raider

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review

(1/2) > >>

LadyLC:
It's a given I'm a mature gamer.

You all know how much I love Tomb Raider.

Some of you may know I used to do concert reviews.

Well my worlds finally collided and I was given a press copy of Shadow of the Tomb Raider by the generous folks over at Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics.

If any of you would give it a read, I'd be the most appreciative Lady ever!

ladygamersite.wordpress.com

Casey:
Good review thanks. I have this pre ordered. Can't wait!

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Uncle Orbius:
Nice review, well done. Your review provides good insight into 'Shadow', and sounds like a great Tomb Raider title.

..... now, all I need to do is finish 'Rise'...... whatever..  ::)  ;D

nad2dare:
Good review/insight on how shadows of tomb raider, has evolved from the previous games  tr 2013/rott from the graphics settings/tone to gameplay and exploration.

I have to agree with your quote Linda "You have to admire anyone who would rewrite Lara Croft’s history".  The truth is I would not be here replying to this post if Tomb Raider had stuck to it original roots.  I think Tomb Raider need a reboot/ rewriting of in order to appeal to new fans /audience.

I was going to buy shadow of the tomb raider as I have enjoyed the reboot of tomb raider & rotr, with tomb raider 2013 being my favorite game of the two, but will wait until the game goes on sale, as I'm not a fan of Lara croft / tomb raider, like you LadyLC.  Also I have brought tr 2013/rott when they were cheap anyway :).

P.S. I love your resident evil 2 post on your blog, now that is a game I will be buying on launch, as I'm a Resident Evil Fan.

nad2dare:

--- Quote from: Uncle Orbius on September 11, 2018, 10:34:23 am ---..... now, all I need to do is finish 'Rise'...... whatever..  ::)  ;D

--- End quote ---
You still haven't finished it  :gamer:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version