Member Archives > Far Cry 5 / Far Cry New Dawn

Worth a buy?

(1/4) > >>

UltraViolet:
I’m wondering about getting this, but, a few things have put me off, the main one is micro transactions secondary the setting of the game; I’m not realy interested in a American cult thing.
But, I’ve had lots of fun with the other games and I’m enjoying far cry 4 when I play it.
So my main question to the people who have played it is, is it as good as part 3 and 4 ?

Casey:

--- Quote from: UltraViolet on January 27, 2019, 08:59:43 am ---I’m wondering about getting this, but, a few things have put me off, the main one is micro transactions secondary the setting of the game; I’m not realy interested in a American cult thing.
But, I’ve had lots of fun with the other games and I’m enjoying far cry 4 when I play it.
So my main question to the people who have played it is, is it as good as part 3 and 4 ?

--- End quote ---
I haven't done Far Cry 3 or 4 so I can't compare. However I had fun with 5 despite it being a typical ubisoft game. Ie. Massive map, overwhelming amount of stuff to do.
 I quite liked the cult aspect, but it got a bit over the top. As for micro transactions I didn't buy anything to complete the game.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

UKCowboy74:
3 will always be the Best IMO but I'd say it's better than 4 I loved it and never spent any money on Micro Transactions also if you're Planning on getting Far Cry New Dawn it's a must as the new one is set in the same place just 17 years later wont say anymore cause of Spoilers

HomerRamone:
I keep seeing this on offer and pondering myself. Still havent though. Far too much stuff to play and this seems like it would need a bunch of time.

Im going to stop buying games until I finish some of the ones I have ! :) (Infact.. I havent even started some of them.. shame on me)

Madgeordie:
I really enjoyed it would be even better in co-op if you liked 3-4 this is the same just a different skin on it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version