OldGamerz
Follow Oldgamerz
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Author Topic: Tekken 7 ver. 1.03 update released on PS 4 - improves matchmaking, fixed  (Read 2004 times)

Offline nad2dare

• Site Administrator
  • Grumpy Old Git Club
  • Origin ID: nad2dare
  • PSN GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Steam Tag: nad2dare
  • XBL GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Discord Name: nad2dare

Tekken 7 is receiving an update today on PlayStation 4 that improves the online experience, fixes a handful of bugs, and more. We have the full set of patch notes for you to look over.

The official European Tekken website has released the list of changes we can expect to see in the ver. 1.03 update. Though it is set for release today (Wednesday, July 5th), it looks as though it hasn't reached North America yet.

As of right now, the patch is only available on PlayStation 4. According to a tweet from Tekken producer Katsuhiro Harada, the Xbox One / PC update is awaiting approval from Microsoft and should be released in a few days.

Today's update looks to improve the game's online matchmaking, making it so that players have to wait less time to find fights. Ranked match has also seen the limitation of revenge matches removed -- now players can initiate as many revenge matches with the same opponent as they like.

Additionally, an issue with colors in customization mode has been corrected. In certain instances, players were able to set certain color values to items that was not intended by Tekken 7's developers, and this has now been fixed.

From the look of the patch notes, it doesn't seem that the bug enabling Eliza to access unlimited supers has been addressed. Once the patch is live in the states, I will be testing to confirm and will update this story.

You can check out the full set of patch notes below

Tekken 7 ver. 1.03 patch notes

The Ver.1.03 patch includes some improvements and game design modifications regarding the following topics observed in Ver.1.02.

This patch has been released for PS4 as of 05/07/2017. The following are the PS4 patch notes.
A further announcement will be made when the patch is released for Xbox One and Steam.

Improved match makings in Online modes.
Now it takes less time to find an opponent in Online modes.

Improved usability in Player Match.
Now the game offers more opportunities for players to navigate through the menu in Player Match sessions.
This change should allow players to leave sessions more easily.

Adjusted the restriction of the revenge match in Ranked Match.
Now players can have unlimited revenge matches with the same opponent in Ranked Match.

Fixed a revenge match related issue.
Fixed an issue where an opponent’s character and name are sometimes changed upon having revenge matches.

Made some sound volume adjustments in Jukebox
Adjusted the BGM volume in Jukebox for TEKKEN 1, TEKKEN 2, TEKKEN3 and TEKKEN4.

Made some color adjustments to certain Customization items.
This is to fix an issue where players can set certain color values (Black) to certain items in a way that was not originally intended by the dev.

Adjusted Leo’s Character Customization.
Fixed an issue where Leo’s upper body disappears when equipping certain items.

Game design adjustments.
Adjusted some behaviors in the game regarding certain character’s moves.
Fixed an issue where some characters’ throw moves don’t properly reflect Rage state.

Offline BlueBaron

• Grumpy Old Git Club
  • PSN GamerTag: BlueBaron777
  • XBL GamerTag: BlueBaron777
I need to buy a fighting stick, been saying for a couple of years to myself.

Offline nad2dare

• Site Administrator
  • Grumpy Old Git Club
  • Origin ID: nad2dare
  • PSN GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Steam Tag: nad2dare
  • XBL GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Discord Name: nad2dare
Well I play lots of fighting games on arcade/fight stick and now cannot play on a pad anymore. 

I switch from pad to stick about 4 years ago, but there is a adjustment period where you will lose all the time, when you switch from pad to stick. 

I think it took me over 2 months before I finally got the hang of using a stick.

Stick are expensive,  My first stick was a budget Hori Tekken 6 360 wireless stick which I brought second hand off ebay for £50

When street fighter V came out last year I brought the high end madcatz te2 for about £200, which is worth the price as the peripherals build is top quality compared to budgets stick and easy to mod your buttons, joystick etc.

I've customise my stick over the year, like spending money on different colour buttons, to customzie my to to my liking, which does add up to the cost, but I'm happy with how my stick looks at the moment.