OldGamerz
Follow Oldgamerz
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Author Topic: Oldg xbox club rules  (Read 8259 times)

Offline Fired Upon

• Site Administrator
  • OldG Ambassador
  • Expired One's better half
  • How did you find us?: Expired One signed me up
  • Steam Tag: firedupon (don't use very often)
  • XBL GamerTag: Fired Upon
Oldg xbox club rules
« on: April 11, 2017, 10:47:57 pm »
The Oldgamerz xbox club is for members of the oldgamerz.co.uk site only

Oldgamerz is a gaming community for Over 30s gamerz with the emphasis on fun over skills and stats.

The rules:

To be a member of the xbox club you must be a member of oldgamerz.co.uk and have logged into the site within the last six months. Don't forget to add your gamertag to your  forum profile for quicker acceptance to the group.

OldGamerz is about having relaxed fun gaming – please respect other members and follow the oldg site rules posted here:

http://www.oldgamerz.co.uk/index.php?topic=10196

If you’d like to join or want more info please contact Fired Upon, Mr Hippo, Nad2dare or Detski.

Offline detski

• Xbox Champion
  • Discord Moderator
  • OldG Legend
  • I'm getting too old for this sh*t
  • How did you find us?: UK Xbox forum
  • XBL GamerTag: detski
Re: Oldg xbox club rules
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 09:21:25 am »
As part of the club rules posted above by Fired Upon, I am in the process of going through the xbox club roster and removing some names of either inactive members or unrecognised.

If you feel your name has been unfairly removed please PM either myself or MrHippo and we will correct the error.

Your club gamertag should match the tag used on your forum profile. If you've changed name on Xbox please update your profile to match this.

If you don't have your gamertag displayed on your profile/forum posts please add it. :)

The club isn't really used much to arrange game nights as we are lucky enough to have this forum to try and get Oldg players together.

However, it is a very useful tool for new forum members to easily identify other Oldgamerz Xbox players to help them become part of our community.

All Xbox playing members are encouraged to join the club.