Member Archives > Gran Turismo Sport

Gran Turismo Sport 7 DEMO - FEEDBACK

<< < (2/3) > >>

NeRvEaGeNt 78:
Reviews I read today said Graphics were piss poor for a new game and the game was hollow shell with minimal content and nothing compared  to Forza, cars looked good that was it, glad I swerved this

Mighty Bovine:
Not sure what they meant about the graphics, looks very nice on my Pro on a 4k TV. The game itself is very Gran Turismo (if that makes sense), it doesn't grab you straight away like Forza does, to me at least. Handling feels odd, maybe that's what real cars feel like? No idea I don't drive, but Forza I can chuck them round the track like a good 'un.
It's good but not great so far, personally the series will never beat Gran Turismo 2. Yeah it didn't look as good of course, but it felt so good to play.

nad2dare:

--- Quote from: Mighty Bovine on October 20, 2017, 06:15:31 pm ---The game itself is very Gran Turismo (if that makes sense), Handling feels odd, maybe that's what real cars feel like?

--- End quote ---
I know what you mean, the cars feel stiff/understeer in Gran Turismo, where in forza they feel looser/oversteer.

All my friends who drive in real life and have played both forza & gt, say Gran Tursimo is the game that is more realistic in how a car drives/handles in real life.

--- Quote from: Mighty Bovine on October 20, 2017, 06:15:31 pm ---personally the series will never beat Gran Turismo 2.

--- End quote ---
Nah Gran Turismo 3 is still the best :)

Uncle Orbius:

--- Quote from: nad2dare on October 26, 2017, 12:37:07 pm ---Nah Gran Turismo 3 is still the best :)

--- End quote ---

Nah Gran Turismo 4 is still the best :)

Mighty Bovine:
Gran Turismo 3 was such a let down for me after the first 2, I couldn't believe there was still no damage to cars...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version