Game Chat Motherboard > Elden Ring

ELDEN RING Stats Continue to Reveal the Game's most killed enemies & more

(1/3) > >>

nad2dare:

First off, seek brief respite at this site of grace and take a moment to reflect on your journey in the Lands Between. The path to becoming Elden Lord is a challenging one, but many have persevered and can tell the true stories of their battle scars. The ELDEN RING community has accomplished so much since the game was first released, yet there is still so much more to experience and explore. It's a dangerous world out there in the Lands Between, but victory is possible whether you decide to go alone or summon an ally. Praise all the Elden Lords!

MOST FELLED ENEMIES

MOST USED GESTURES

TOTAL COLOSSEUM BATTLES

PLAYERS THAT ACQUIRED THE DARK MOON GREATSWORD

TOTAL ATONEMENTS

Source https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/elden-ring/news/elden-ring-stats-continue-reveal-the-games-most-killed-enemies-number-of-battles?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ER_Battle_Scars_2_30062023

Expired One:
Wow some impressive stats there never felt the urge to buy the Elden ring games. As a master gamer, what was your honest opinion of them?

HomerRamone:
I'm just waiting for expired to get it so can do some coop 😁

nad2dare:

--- Quote from: Expired One on July 04, 2023, 10:36:34 pm ---Wow some impressive stats there never felt the urge to buy the Elden ring games. As a master gamer, what was your honest opinion of them?

--- End quote ---
Most of the stat are true, for the killing of most enemies & the emote, because you'll probably kill them the most due to farming/grinding to level up & when you do a boss co-op with other player 90% of the they use the wave gesture.

The weapon stat is interesting as I have that sword, but did not bother to use it because it didn't fit my playing style.

nad2dare:

--- Quote from: HomerRamone on July 05, 2023, 06:50:57 am ---I'm just waiting for to to play it so can do some coop 😁

--- End quote ---
Good luck with that as when your trying to do a co-op with a friend for whatever reason weather it's a boss battle or farming, 80% of the time you'll get somebody invading your game & ruining your plans.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version