OldGamerz
Follow Oldgamerz
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Author Topic: Conan Exiles on Xbox One  (Read 319 times)

Offline RevLXIX

• Respected Member
  • Hello I'm new here (see my profile page)
  • Origin ID: RevLXIX
  • PSN GamerTag: RevLXIX
  • Steam Tag: RevLXIX
  • Twitch ID: RevLXIX
  • XBL GamerTag: RevLXIX
Conan Exiles on Xbox One
« on: May 17, 2018, 11:08:07 am »
Anyone else playing Conan Exiles at all?  It's a cracking and very deep survival, crafting and dismembering game!

Got alts on sp/co op and pve server but also just started an alt on a pvp server and was wondering if anyone would like to join me....😀

Offline UKCowboy74

• OldG Legend
    • http://www.oldgamerz.co.uk
  • PSN GamerTag: UK_Cowboy
  • Steam Tag: UKCowboy74
  • Twitch ID: UKCowboy74
  • XBL GamerTag: UKCowboy74
Re: Conan Exiles on Xbox One
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 11:23:07 pm »
Haven't picked it up yet but will probably be getting it when it drops below £20 my Pile of Shame is big enough as it is at the moment

Offline RevLXIX

• Respected Member
  • Hello I'm new here (see my profile page)
  • Origin ID: RevLXIX
  • PSN GamerTag: RevLXIX
  • Steam Tag: RevLXIX
  • Twitch ID: RevLXIX
  • XBL GamerTag: RevLXIX
Re: Conan Exiles on Xbox One
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 02:10:30 am »
My pile of shame is so huge oxygen masks would just be the start of it.  Let's just say it's so high there's no gravity... :o

But seriously if you like crafting/survival games Conan Exiles imo, and I've played a lot is unfairly been ignored.   :'(

The survival and crafting part is incredibly deep with so many subsections, exploration...well there's no other game currently that can compare. Combat isn't run of the mill, you have a health bar on what you're attacking but not how much health and how hard the mob hits....you have to learn and make better weapons. You can knockout npcs and make them your slaves....sorry Thralls in this politically correct snowflake world.....to do your bidding in many ways.  There's a horde mode where your base will be attacked every so often, a Siege Warfare mode where other player's can lay siege (with built siege weapons) to your base and a God mode where other player's Gods can attack your base.

Corking game.  It really is.  8)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 02:31:40 am by RevLXIX »