OldGamerz
Follow Oldgamerz
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Author Topic: Path to Global - The OldG CSGO Team  (Read 210 times)

Offline NoMoreFaith

• keen poster
  • PSN GamerTag: AquaNoMore
  • Steam Tag: nomorefaith
Path to Global - The OldG CSGO Team
« on: August 04, 2018, 01:46:46 pm »
The Park deserted, the canals clear - The objective was clear to the terrorists, take down the Overpass.  Guns in hand they stepped forth.

Colonel Ash was on the beat this night - joined by Nerveagent - a rookie cop hungry to learn, and this OLDG turf.  So with a grizzled laugh, he launched into the fray, submachine gun blazing, and all would know his wrath.

The first map on Overpass for OLDG was a good old fashioned stomping - by the end of the CT side they were busy teamkilling each other and generally giving up on their terrorist ways.  Once OLDG were on the T side, the wins slowed a little as we made some silly overconfident mistakes (like getting ace'd vs a guy holding a Nova and no armour).

Great to play with the new addition Nerveagent - new to the game - but evidently got better and more confident as rounds rolled on.

49 kills over two maps for Ash - an unceasing warrior with on objective in mind - frag, frag frag - they planted a bomb? I don't care.. I must.. have .. fraaaaagggs

Unfortunately we lost two games on Inferno, and it despite some good executes, we were let down once again by failing to deal with random crazy aggression.  Our pistol rounds continue to be a weak spot, rarely do the OLDG win pistols, but we aren't bad at winning eco's so theres that.

Next week - Mixing up Overpass, Inferno and Agency again - come build the legacy that is - OLDG-CS

Offline misterpixie

• I want to be needed but I NEED to be wanted.
  • Steam Tag: Misterpixie
Re: Path to Global - The OldG CSGO Team
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 03:24:41 pm »
ok didnt even realise iwas meant to be leading last night, no one said i i forgot to vote :¬P lol fml, missed oppurtunity to show yuou what a real c**t i can be :¬(

Offline Fing3r

• VIP Member
  • Origin ID: -DD-Fing3r
  • PSN GamerTag: Fing3rMous
  • Steam Tag: Fing3r
  • Twitch ID: o0Fing3r0o
  • XBL GamerTag: Fing3r Mous
Re: Path to Global - The OldG CSGO Team
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 09:26:17 pm »
You can show your worst next week 8)