OldGamerz
Follow Oldgamerz
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Author Topic: OldGamerz Switch Owners  (Read 1442 times)

Offline UltimateKGB

• Established Member
  • Hello I'm new here (see my profile page)
  • How did you find us?: Friend
  • PSN GamerTag: UltimateKGB
  • XBL GamerTag: UltimateKGB
Re: OldGamerz Switch Owners
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2019, 12:29:30 pm »
FF vii on the go again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline UltraViolet

• Respected Member
  • The Thinker Knows...
  • How did you find us?: Stoneroses
  • PSN GamerTag: ultravioletblade
  • Steam Tag: U-V
  • Twitch ID: ultravio1et
  • XBL GamerTag: uv1
  • Discord Name: ultravio1et
Re: OldGamerz Switch Owners
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2019, 03:09:06 pm »
Feel free to add me:

8) SW-7300-1030-0856 8)

I really like the Switch.  Playing games like Zelda on the go in handheld mode, pausing, docking the device when you get home, then continuing on the big TV is genius.  I think a lot of Indie titles fit perfectly on the handheld Switch, with the addition of touch-screen adding another element to top games like Oxenfree.

I've played quite a few different titles since the Switch's release.  Exclusives such as Breath of the Wild and SM Odyssey are tremendous games; a lot tougher than they both look.  I don't think any other racing kart game comes close to Mario Kart 8 for sheer fun. 

I know a lot of people are put off by the price of new Switch releases, but if you are prepared to wait, there are regular digital sales, with a lot of critically acclaimed games half price.  I tend to trade in old games when buying new.  One of the things I think Ninty has over its competitors is the trade-in value of their games.  If you watch for promotions in places like GAME, you could potentially buy a new Switch game one week then trade it in a week or two later for another new title at a cost of only a couple of pounds.

I totally agree with the comments made about Ninty's lack of online chat.  They need to get their act together.   >:(

Assault Android Cactus+ is in my sights. 

That's all for now.   :P

Charlie 

added :-)