OldGamerz
Follow Oldgamerz
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Author Topic: New Trailer For BioWare's Anthem Premieres At CES  (Read 152 times)

Offline nad2dare

• Site Administrator
  • Grumpy Old Git Club
  • Origin ID: nad2dare
  • PSN GamerTag: nad2dare
  • Steam Tag: nad2dare
  • XBL GamerTag: nad2dare
New Trailer For BioWare's Anthem Premieres At CES
« on: January 07, 2019, 11:54:14 am »
A brand-new trailer for Anthem premiered tonight during Nvidia's press conference at CES 2019. The new video shows off some new enemies and gorgeous locations from the game, while it also spotlights some of the new Javelin exosuits.

Additionally, Nvidia confirmed that the AI-based antialiasing DLSS technology will be available for Anthem. Check out the lovely-looking trailer below. Note that it was likely captured on a high-end PC, so that's why it looks so impressive.

This trailer premiered during the Nvidia CES keynote where the company also announced a new GeForce RTX 2060 video card. It promises to deliver "next generation" gaming.

The GPU launches on January 15, and the price tag, $350 US, is lower than what you might have guessed.

Nvidia also announced a nice new deal for the RTX 2060. Everyone who buys the card, or a new desktop PC with the card inside it, can get their choice of Anthem or Battlefield V for free. The promotion is available in "most" regions globally.

Offline Expired One

• PC Gamer
  • Site Administrator
  • Grumpy Old Git Club
    • Expired One YouTube Channel
  • How did you find us?: Xbox.com
  • PSN GamerTag: Expired One
  • XBL GamerTag: Expired One
Re: New Trailer For BioWare's Anthem Premieres At CES
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 11:26:26 am »
Bet they can't even give battlefield V away, I think I'm gonna skip 2060 cards and buy the next one. Because by then more games will be using ray tracing and the performance boost from the new card isn't big enough.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk