OldGamerz
Follow Oldgamerz
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Author Topic: Never get picked mid again!!1  (Read 173 times)

Offline MajorTrauma

• keen poster
  • Hello I'm new here (see my profile page)
  • How did you find us?: Google
  • Steam Tag: MajorTrauma
  • Discord Name: MajorTrauma#8939
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 08:11:49 pm by MajorTrauma »

Offline NoMoreFaith

• keen poster
  • PSN GamerTag: AquaNoMore
  • Steam Tag: nomorefaith
Re: Never get picked mid again!!1
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 10:26:52 am »
Useful, and not so useful.  No distinction given to spawn positions  which affects  these timings - and you have to be wary of this before assuming you hit a position before the opposition.  Standout areas this could be problematic are Mirage CT rushing ramp, Inferno mid and banana, Overpass to fountain, Train A main - those timings differ  substantially on spawn location.

Missing some vital timings as well - Overpass could do with a monster timing for CT vs the T's, and  why on earth would you  have the timing to rush top connector as T? You're never rushing that, you want the timing for  CT vs T to meet in connector.  Why does the Mirage CT timings at B stop at market? The important timing is vs a B rush..

Obv impossible to put all the timings in there, but a lot of the timings here are borderline useless. 

Not withstanding, there's still plenty useful things to glean from this guys work, and I applaud the effort.

Offline MajorTrauma

• keen poster
  • Hello I'm new here (see my profile page)
  • How did you find us?: Google
  • Steam Tag: MajorTrauma
  • Discord Name: MajorTrauma#8939
Re: Never get picked mid again!!1
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 10:34:30 am »
The basic one is a bit too basic. But the animated gif version is taken from hundreds of pro match demos and is interesting just to see popular initial routes on maps. And it's purdy.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 10:38:32 am by MajorTrauma »