OldGamerz
Follow Oldgamerz
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Author Topic: The Division 2 "OldG Character" 26/03/19 8-10pm  (Read 1113 times)

Offline dinesy

• keen poster
  • Hello I'm new here (see my profile page)
  • How did you find us?: Xbox clubs
  • Twitch ID: Dinesy
  • XBL GamerTag: dinesy83
  • Discord Name: dinesy
Re: The Division 2 "OldG Character" 26/03/19 8-10pm
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2019, 05:54:20 pm »
I probably won't be able to make it for 7, but happy to join the fun from about 7.30 if that's ok?
I'll use my character from our 1st game night, so probably about level 5. My main character is at 27, so the upscale would be too much

Offline M0DERNDAYPIRATE

• VIP Member
  • How did you find us?: Google Search
  • PSN GamerTag: mdpgaming
  • Steam Tag: M0DERNDAYPIRATE
  • Twitch ID: m0derndaypirate
  • XBL GamerTag: M0DERNDAYPIRATE
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2019, 03:10:25 pm »
I probably won't be able to make it for 7, but happy to join the fun from about 7.30 if that's ok?
I'll use my character from our 1st game night, so probably about level 5. My main character is at 27, so the upscale would be too much

Sorry fella. I got home and crashed. Pitfuls of having a relationship with someone who is currently based in America. Late nights!!

I'll be around tonight however. I would say from 8:30 after the little one is in bed and I've had my dinner.

Offline Milkystainz

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2019, 03:17:06 pm »
Hey guys, been teaming up with Dinsey several times over the past few weeks and we're now close to the endgame. Would be great to find time to squad up again with a few more oldgamerz in advance of the 8 player raids!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline Casey

• PSN GamerTag: EldritchCasey
  • XBL GamerTag: BlackstarMC1
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2019, 09:43:47 pm »
Hey guys, been teaming up with Dinsey several times over the past few weeks and we're now close to the endgame. Would be great to find time to squad up again with a few more oldgamerz in advance of the 8 player raids!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I'd love to team up but fear you are now too far ahead. I'm only level 13. Despite what people say about level scaling I reckon it will only work within a couple of levels?

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Offline dinesy

• keen poster
  • How did you find us?: Xbox clubs
  • Twitch ID: Dinesy
  • XBL GamerTag: dinesy83
  • Discord Name: dinesy
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2019, 01:49:39 pm »

Sorry fella. I got home and crashed. Pitfuls of having a relationship with someone who is currently based in America. Late nights!!

I'll be around tonight however. I would say from 8:30 after the little one is in bed and I've had my dinner.

No problem, must be a right pain. Anytime I'm on Div 2, I'll be happy to drop into your game