Member Archives > Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered Reportedly Coming Next Year

<< < (3/3)

nad2dare:
I'll buy it whenever it's released.  My local cex still sells the ps3 triolgy edition for £40.

I own mass effect on xbox/360/ps3/pc format, eventhough I have never played them on pc or ps3. All my playthroughs have been on xb360, which is a lot of time spent in the me universe. 

I've only complteted me3 once, but that was when the original game was launched with the original ending.  I still have not played me andromeda.

UltimateKGB:

--- Quote from: nad2dare on September 27, 2020, 11:55:42 am ---I'll buy it whenever it's released.  My local cex still sells the ps3 triolgy edition for £40.

I own mass effect on xbox/360/ps3/pc format, eventhough I have never played them on pc or ps3. All my playthroughs have been on xb360, which is a lot of time spent in the me universe. 

I've only complteted me3 once, but that was when the original game was launched with the original ending.  I still have not played me andromeda.

--- End quote ---
Andromeda is okay but nowhere near the quality of the originals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Casey:

--- Quote from: CALJO on September 27, 2020, 12:44:17 pm ---
--- Quote from: Casey on September 27, 2020, 12:56:01 am ---
--- Quote from: CALJO on September 27, 2020, 12:33:38 am ---
--- Quote from: Casey on September 26, 2020, 10:55:46 pm ---I would definitely consider this for the right price. You are probably getting 200 hours game play for the price of say Spiderman remastered (maybe with Spiderman MM expansion pack included). Also I don't think it's a  quick cash grab as the original came out in what 2007?
 If I was being sensible however I should wait for it to go in EA access though. Included with Game Pass Ultimate if I remember rightly

Sent from my PCT-L29 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
It’s not free then. Damn!
Thanks for clarifying buddy.

I’m sure you have your reasons, but I’m struggling to understand why you’re comparing Mass Effect to Spider-Man. 

Peace. 

--- End quote ---
Yes you are right sorry. Maybe Demon's Souls would be a better comparison. We are expected to pay £70 for a polished version of a niche 2009 game.
 Not sure why you asked if the remastered version of ME would be free tbh .

--- End quote ---
Quality comes at a price Sir. 

If you think £70 is too expensive for a totally remastered next-gen game, then don’t buy. 
I’ll happily pay this one-off price to OWN a game I know I’ll be dipping in and out of for years to come. 

--- End quote ---
Should I get a PS5 Demons would be a must buy However I would buy the disc, and trade once completed. I figure it's better to shop around then being locked into Sonys digital store. The savings I make will more then pay for the disc based console.

UltimateKGB:

--- Quote from: Casey on September 27, 2020, 01:09:47 pm ---
--- Quote from: CALJO on September 27, 2020, 12:44:17 pm ---
--- Quote from: Casey on September 27, 2020, 12:56:01 am ---
--- Quote from: CALJO on September 27, 2020, 12:33:38 am ---
--- Quote from: Casey on September 26, 2020, 10:55:46 pm ---I would definitely consider this for the right price. You are probably getting 200 hours game play for the price of say Spiderman remastered (maybe with Spiderman MM expansion pack included). Also I don't think it's a  quick cash grab as the original came out in what 2007?
 If I was being sensible however I should wait for it to go in EA access though. Included with Game Pass Ultimate if I remember rightly

--- End quote ---
It’s not free then. Damn!
Thanks for clarifying buddy.

I’m sure you have your reasons, but I’m struggling to understand why you’re comparing Mass Effect to Spider-Man. 

Peace. 

--- End quote ---
Yes you are right sorry. Maybe Demon's Souls would be a better comparison. We are expected to pay £70 for a polished version of a niche 2009 game.
 Not sure why you asked if the remastered version of ME would be free tbh .

--- End quote ---
Quality comes at a price Sir. 

If you think £70 is too expensive for a totally remastered next-gen game, then don’t buy. 
I’ll happily pay this one-off price to OWN a game I know I’ll be dipping in and out of for years to come. 

--- End quote ---
Should I get a PS5 Demons would be a must buy

--- End quote ---
I am getting so by the time you get it will probably only take you a couple of hours to catch up then help me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version