Member Archives > Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered Reportedly Coming Next Year

<< < (2/3) > >>

Casey:

--- Quote from: CALJO on September 27, 2020, 12:33:38 am ---
--- Quote from: Casey on September 26, 2020, 10:55:46 pm ---I would definitely consider this for the right price. You are probably getting 200 hours game play for the price of say Spiderman remastered (maybe with Spiderman MM expansion pack included). Also I don't think it's a  quick cash grab as the original came out in what 2007?
 If I was being sensible however I should wait for it to go in EA access though. Included with Game Pass Ultimate if I remember rightly

Sent from my PCT-L29 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
It’s not free then. Damn!
Thanks for clarifying buddy.

I’m sure you have your reasons, but I’m struggling to understand why you’re comparing Mass Effect to Spider-Man. 

Peace. 

--- End quote ---
Yes you are right sorry. Maybe Demon's Souls would be a better comparison. We are expected to pay £70 for a polished version of a niche 2009 game.
 Not sure why you asked if the remastered version of ME would be free tbh .

UltimateKGB:

--- Quote from: Casey on September 27, 2020, 12:56:01 am ---
--- Quote from: Casey on September 26, 2020, 10:55:46 pm ---I would definitely consider this for the right price. You are probably getting 200 hours game play for the price of say Spiderman remastered (maybe with Spiderman MM expansion pack included). Also I don't think it's a  quick cash grab as the original came out in what 2007?
 If I was being sensible however I should wait for it to go in EA access though. Included with Game Pass Ultimate if I remember rightly

--- End quote ---

I’m sure you have your reasons, but I’m struggling to understand why you’re comparing Mass Effect to Spider-Man. 

Peace. 

--- End quote ---
Yes you are right sorry. Maybe Demon's Souls would be a better comparison. We are expected to pay £70 for a polished version of a niche 2009 game.

--- End quote ---
It is probably a better comparison to Forza Horizon 4 and Gears 5 that is getting a free upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UltimateKGB:

--- Quote from: UltimateKGB on September 27, 2020, 01:21:20 am ---

--- End quote ---

Peace. 

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
It is probably a better comparison to Forza Horizon 4 and Gears 5 that is getting a free upgrade

--- End quote ---
Sorry maybe not. As PS doesn’t do upgrades even a little upgrade is classed as a major upgrade.

UltimateKGB:

--- Quote from: UltimateKGB on September 27, 2020, 01:24:30 am ---
--- Quote from: UltimateKGB on September 27, 2020, 01:21:20 am ---

--- End quote ---

Peace. 

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Sorry maybe not. As PS doesn’t do upgrades even a little upgrade is classed as a major upgrade.

--- End quote ---
Just reread that.  To clarify this is not a dig at Sony. As Sony only make games for PS any upgrade is potentially a bigger upgrade work wise whereas MS make games for PC so the upgrade is already done so they are basically turning on the upgrades.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Uncle Orbius:
I'd be interested in a remastered trilogy. The combat is defo a secondary concern, it was the story that drew me in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version